The Firm is a pioneer in the field of corporate, and commercial, and our specialized attorneys are focused on safeguarding businesses across the corporate sector. We have an intimate knowledge of the corporate environment, and a strong track record of advising on high profile, commercially complex and strategically important projects. Our expertise includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financial services, procurement, private equity, corporate recovery, superannuation, funds and asset management. Through a partner-led service, R, S & P supports its client’s by implementing and structuring tailor made pragmatic and innovative solutions to meet their needs.
We help our clients to confidently execute transactions along all industries including but not limited to healthcare, consumer, industrial, agribusiness, energy and natural resources, property, infrastructure, technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) and financial services. As well as we have significant experience of advising on IP due diligence in relation to mergers and acquisitions, securitizations, joint ventures, strategic alliances, marketing collaborations.
In addition, RS&P has extensive experience in advising on all aspects of corporate management and planning, dealing with board level disputes, executive recruitment and departures including senior board appointments, restructuring. In doing so, we work closely with boards and senior management to manage companies’ legal regulatory and mitigate commercial risks.
Our expertise includes:
- Directors’ Duties and Liabilities;
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances;
- Managing Corporate Structures
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Company Disposals;
- Strategic Transactions;
- Due Diligence;
- Commercial Contracts; and
- Government Services/ Governmental Relation
- Corporate Governance
The abovementioned services are being provided to a wide range of national & multinational companies in different sectors, such as; Automotive, Energy, Industrial & Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, Food & Beverages, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Agriculture, Insurance, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare,
- Insurance, Pharmaceutical, and Healthcare
Our healthcare team operates across MENA and has developed a reputation for handling complex and innovative transactions, disputes, and litigation. We regularly represent major entities active in the sector in the region and supporting them legally by providing the best legal services such as the following:
- Redeveloping and maintaining the companies’ operations and the transparency and disclosure standards needed for such types of corporations through ensuring compatibility of laws & regulations with the Group’s corporate practices.
- Ensure that all compliance-related matters and any risk associated thereto are mitigated in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Tailor internal regulations to cope with updated practices in the market within legal boundaries.
- Reorganize the companies’ Corporate Matrix to best serve day to day corporate practice i.e. reporting line, departments’ linkage, deadline schemes, etc.
- Conduct staff interrogations for breached members of the group and advise on disciplinary actions.
- Support the business with their legal needs i.e. reviewing, vetting, and negotiating agreements/documents for and on behalf of the Businesses.
- Provide the business with legal opinions in an accurate interpretation for existing laws, regulations and ongoing authorities‟ releases and considering the market practices.
Our Special Clients: AXA OneHealth, Chubb Life Insurance, Integrated Diagnostics Holdings (IDH), Seif Pharmacies.
- Real Estate & Hospitality.
We are experienced in Real Estate Law Practice, which represents real estate owners, developers,
operators and lenders throughout the country in all aspects of real estate acquisitions and dispositions, and the ownership, development, real estate finance, joint venture, leasing, asset management and operation of real property. Our team has high attention to detail which allows us to carry out the most complex and often pioneering transactions across the real estate field. Our clients include investors (both domestic and foreign), developers, financial institutions, full-service real estate operating companies and large corporate and institutional investors such as real estate investment trusts, insurance companies, and pension funds. Our Real Estate attorneys routinely guide and instruct our clients in all aspects of their transactions.
Transactions involve every type of property, including office, retail, industrial, residential and hotels.
The firm has established an excellent reputation with both domestic and foreign clients for its use of
innovative structures, techniques and strategies, especially in coordinating the relationship between real estate and other disciplines, such as securities regulation, tax, bankruptcy, restructuring and environmental law.
Our Special Clients: Egyptian Kuwaiti Real Estate Development Co., Impact Hotel Consulting, Montasser Group for Construction, Urban Lark.